It is rather strange to have most of my friends be married and myself still single. I am not complaining, I don't think I am at all ready for a step yet. I guess it is good timing though. I am leaving the state in a month or so and many of my friends are now married and starting a new chapter in their lives. Fitting I guess and appropriate. Anyway, I really think that Shannon and Greg will be so happy together. Congrats girl!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Shannon's Wedding
y dear dear friend Shannon is now married! It is so strange to have her be married now. I knew this day would come, but it just seems so soon. I drove down from Logan to Cedar on Friday so I would be close to Beaver to go to her reception on Saturday July 30. It was such a nice reception, She was beautiful, the decorations and music were great. Dayna, Shannon's sister, played her guitar and sang for parts of the reception. She is very good! Dayna also caught the boquet, well tripped over it and kinda stumbled for it actually. It was rather hailarious. She almost bowled Shannon over and fell on her face! But she got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I so wish I could have gone :(
ReplyDelete